Walnut pieces – 4 oz
SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Arugula – 2.4 oz
SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Roasted Garlic Minced – 0.69 oz
SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Garlic Minced – 0.42 oz
Olive oil – 4 oz
Parmesan cheese – 0.7 oz
1. Toast walnut pieces in a medium pan over a medium heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Place walnuts in a food processor. Add SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Arugula, Roasted Garlic and regular Garlic.
3. Pulse the mixture while adding the olive oil.
4. Remove mixture from food processor and put into a medium bowl.
5. Stir in the parmesan cheese and serve.
Cook your favorite pasta and top with the pesto sauce.