Thai Green Curry Shrimp Fritters
20 g Vegetable oil
125 g SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Roasted Yellow Onion
45 g SupHerb Farms Fusions™ Thai Green Curry Paste
900 g Shrimp, shelled, deveined and chopped
10 g SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Minced Garlic
180 g Milk
60 g Large eggs slightly beaten
.05 g Baking powder
.08 g Salt
178 g Flour
45 g Coconut flakes
7 g SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Cilantro Large
275 g Shortening
THAI GREEN CURRY SHRIMP PREPARATION
1. Place shrimp in a bowl and add 2 grams of SupHerb Farms Fusions™ Thai Green Curry. Blend well and set aside.
2. Add oil to a large pan and heat on medium-high. Add SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Onion and remaining Thai Green Curry. Sauté for 3 minutes until onion is translucent.
3. Add shrimp and sauté for 2-3 minutes until the shrimp turns pink.
4. Add SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Garlic and stir.
5. Remove from heat and set aside.
1. Add milk, eggs, baking powder, and salt to a large mixing bowl and beat.
2. Add 25 g of flour at a time and continue to beat until the batter is smooth.
3. Add the coconut flakes, SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Cilantro and shrimp mixture.
4. Add shortening to a heavy bottom sauté pan and heat on medium-high.
5. Drop 25 – 30 g of batter at a time into the pan. When the fritter pops on the surface, roll the fritter around with a slotted spoon to brown all sides evenly.
6. Remove cooked fritter from pan and place on a paper towel.
Cool for 5 minutes and serve.